We were given a briefing for our new project which is to create a co-working office space in shipping containers.
We were suggested places to look at while in London on our trip and places around Sheffield.
*Think outside the box*
Maybe consider putting plants into the space in creative ways.
Materials to look into:
- PEG board
- Acoustic panelling
- Corrugated steel
- Glass (mirrored & coloured)
Shipping Containers: pros and cons of them, how can shipping containers be used? retail, leisure or office
Things to consider:
- You’re to use 1-2 shipping containers minimum
- Have space for at least three users
- Play with flexibility-make good use of the space
- maximise every square meter
- Use 1 or 2 materials only
Your co-working (shared working environment) space needs:
- Breakout space-chill area
- Desk space- change it up a bit
- Meeting area
While on the London trip things to look out for:
plus things like flooring, ceiling, walls, signage etc to take photos of as well