I looked at images from different design websites and articles that interested me and I liked the design that I could incorporate into my project.
Below are a few key images I looked at:
- design, thecoolhunter W., development and Creative, Y. (2016) The Beefbar butcher shop, Monaco. Available at: http://thecoolhunter.net/the-beefbar-butcher-shop-monaco/ (Accessed: 13 January 2017)
- Howarth, D. (2017a) Californian modernism informs Olsen twins’ fashion store in Los Angeles. Available at: https://www.dezeen.com/2017/01/13/row-fashion-boutique-los-angeles-california-montalba-architects-mary-kate-ashley-olsen-twins/ (Accessed: 13 January 2017)
- Loos, T. (2017) Brad Zizmor and Dag Folger: 2016 hall of fame inductees. Available at: http://www.interiordesign.net/articles/12718-brad-zizmor-and-dag-folger-2016-hall-of-fame-inductees/ (Accessed: 13 January 2017)
- Mairs, J. (2017) Five of the best home gyms for working off the Christmas bulge. Available at: https://www.dezeen.com/2017/01/05/five-home-gyms-workout-sport-roundup/ (Accessed: 13 January 2017)
- Scanlon-Jones, R. (2017) Estudio normal builds ‘fortress of solitude’ inside Buenos Aires home. Available at: https://www.dezeen.com/2017/01/08/estudio-normal-builds-fortress-solitude-inside-buenos-aires-home/ (Accessed: 13 January 2017)